Sorry for the lack of posts.. work has been kicking my butt!!
Here’s this weeks Five Things:
- Clean eating update – it’s slightly better, I’m making more effort to stay on track, but I’m still not where I want to be. This week I only cooked one meal, so lunches haven’t been great, actually same with dinners too. As soon as I’m done writing this post, I’m writing up a meal plan for next week, along with a grocery list.
- You know the person that falls asleep on the bus? Yeah, that was me on Wednesday. My coworker has been teasing me, telling me that a fellow bus passenger most likely took my picture and my picture can be found online.. hehe.. hoping my mouth wasn’t wide open! eek!!
- Work is kicking my butt. And there really is no sign of slowing down until the end of August 😦 I’m pretty much working overtime every weekend and suspect that I will be working from home during the week as well.
- With all the work that is coming up and the likelihood of working extra hours in the evenings, I’m going to have to figure out what to do about my Crossfit classes. I’m hoping I can sign up for some 6am classes, just so that I can work in the evenings and still have time for the kids and other household items on my to-do list.
- Crossfit is going really well, getting stronger each class and learning to not be so afraid of failure. It’s actually a really good feeling to try a weight so heavy that you need to drop it. At least I tried right?
The kiddies are itching to go out today but unfortunately I’m doing a bit of work right now. Thought I would squeeze in a post as well. Summer weather is nice and hot.. some really humid days but I’m enjoying every day… in a few months, weather will start to cool down. then.. you know.. winter 😦