Earlier today I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Lisa at She’s Losing It. This is an award for up-and-coming bloggers to encourage them to continue. Thank you Lisa! The nomination is definitely motivation to continue blogging. So here’s what I need to do:
- Post 11 facts about myself
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me
- Nominate new bloggers
11 FACTS ABOUT ME: MY FAVORITE THINGS
Movie: Serendipity (w/ Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack). LOVE this movie and the definition “a “happy accident” or “pleasant surprise”; specifically, the accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it”
Food: I hate to admit it, but my favorite food would still be extra crispy french fries. Whenever I think about indulging, my first thought is fried potatoes.
Color: Green. I absolutely love the color green.
TV series: Seinfeld. I can watch re-runs over and over again.
Dessert: Mocha Torte
Quote: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind”
Super hero: Rogue from X-Men. I would watch the cartoon episodes and thought she was the best. And I loved her red hair with the white streak.
Pizza: For the rare occasions where I have pizza, I love a thin crust pepperoni and feta pizza.
Board game: Monopoly. I never win, never had the patience or strategy to win. At the first opportunity I would buy, buy, buy!
Piece of clothing: I have this chunky knit sweater (green of course!) that I bought at H&M 7 years ago and although you can tell that it’s old and has been loved, I can’t let it go. Friends and even coworkers have told me that it’s time to replace it.
Scent: Jennifer Lopez’s Live. The hubby gave me this perfume our first Christmas together.
11 Questions I have to answer from Lisa @ She’s Losing It
- How did you get interested in your favorite sport? My favorite sport is running and I first got interested in it when people kept telling me that I couldn’t do it.
- If you saw your friend about to quit, what would you say to her? I would tell her to give it another try and that she wouldn’t want to look back and have any regrets.
- Truth or Dare? Truth. I don’t think I have the guts to do a Dare.
- If there was a fight between Superman and Mighty Mouse who would you root for? Definitely Superman. I remember watch the Superman series on television (ooh… Dean Cain)
- Why did you start blogging? I’ve always kept a journal and love writing down my thoughts and my experiences and being able to go back and read them.
- What are your goals for next year? Main goals for next year: move forward in my career, do a smarter job at the household budget, run my first full marathon
- If you could choose between never having to sleep or being able to read people’s minds, which would you choose and why? I would choose never having to sleep. I don’t think I want to know what people are thinking, I don’t know if any good could come out of it.
- What is your favorite TV show? Seinfeld.
- What is the very coolest thing you did between the ages of 7 and 14? I got promoted from grade 5 to grade 7, skipping grade 6. So the coolest thing had to be experiencing junior high one year early.
- Which exercise gives the best result? I think that squats definitely give the best results.
- Do you have any superstitions before a big game/event? No superstitions, just focus.
Bloggers I nominate: